My crusade for web content filtering

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:14:09 -0700

There may be patches for junkbuster to do
this sort of thing.

I think in this type of situation, though,
it would probably be better to develop a
whitelist of acceptable URLs/IP ranges,
let those through, and block everything
else.

This should work until the child roots
your OpenBSD firewall, or he visits his
friend's house or public library with the
non-firewalled non-filtered connection.

ObJLF:  You know, you could combine my
        anonymous web proxy with the
        jarjargonizer to bypass a web