Job Openings, Linux Systems, Programming, Open Source Tools

John Mosier jmosier@netzone.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:32:32 -0700

At Excelco, we have a job opening for a programmer / trainee / web developer.

I would also consider a technical writer or bookkeeper who shares our
interest in Linux and/or Open Source.

We do development related to a large scale business management system,
The SouthWare Excellence Series (See http://www.swinfo.com). We are
oriented toward delivering our solutions on "alternative" operating systems.

We have several projects that will work for students and entry level people,
especially those with web development skills.  We have our own servers
that run Apache, Zope, Xitami, etc.  We have several distributions of Linux
at our place.  We are looking for people with mySQL, Zope, PHP, HTML,
and Java experience.  If you ONLY know M$ tools please, do not take the
time to apply.

We are interested in people who can help with security issues and who
can help administer and troubleshoot VPN, Firewalls, etc.

Start the ball rolling by sending plain text e-mail to me.  It is ok to send
links to resumes in HTML, but please no formatted e-mail from Outlook, etc.

Our office is located near 32nd street and SR-51 (Squaw Peak Expressway).

John Mosier,  Excelco      Fax:  (602) 992-2026  Voice: (602) 992-8076
http://www.swinfo.com                                   http://www.excelco.com
2990 E Northern Ave, Ste A-101, Phoenix, AZ  85028    (800) 553-6911