Linux Voodoo3 performance (was Linux University)

Mike Cantrell yomahz@devnull.org
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:51:33 -0700

Check it out...

http://www.nvidia.com/drivers/xfree86_40.html

nvidia has finally released the DRI drivers for it's cards. They aren't
open source but I'm just happy to see it. linuxgames.com has a first
look and it looks pretty promising. The end of the article states equal
or better performance than windows machines on similar hardware. We'll
see... I ordered a geForce today.

http://www.linuxgames.com/articles/nvidia_first_look

Regards,
Mike Cantrell