Resolution of problems

sinck@corp.quepasa.com sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:40:58 -0700 (MST)

\_    I posted yesterday about the respawning issue, and today I gave Jean
\_ Francois access to my machine, and he found the problem in about 2
\_ minutes... it seems somehow the tty terminals, had been changed into
\_ something other then a device.  So Francois just set them back to devices,
\_ and viola! Anyway, thanks to everyone who might have posted on the matter.
\_ By the way, does anyone know what might cause these to no longer be
\_ classified as devices?

To quote from before

\_ I gave Jean Francois access to my machine

Mebbe he had it already.  :-)

j/k.

David

I'm not paranoid, I'm definitely missing my second noid.  (Anyone else
remember the dominos(?) guy?)