I give up (at least for tonight)

Digital Wokan wokan@home.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:59:58 -0700

Agreed, I have a SB16PnP card.  About as standard a piece of hardware as
you can get.  BeOS won't recognize it.  This, after I jumped through
hoops getting network support for a RealTek8019 (ne2000 comp.) card
working.  For as un-user-friendly as people try FUD'ing Linux as, BeOS
should get their attention for a while.  It's a nice looking OS, as long
as you don't need network support or sound.  (Niche:  Library card
computer system?)