Cox and problems with PLUG list

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:30:17 -0700 (MST)

David,

other than Art's suggestion about netscape, I don't know what the problem
is for your home system. For your work situation, though, there does seem
to be a problem or two at your end.

From: "David Demland" <ddemland@cadtel.com>
To: "PLUG Discuss" <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Subject: Cox and problems with PLUG list
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:03:39 -0700

Notice the 14 1/2 hours between cadtel and wiredglobal? That's not normal
:).

If your home mail is making it to the list server, then minimally it
should go in the "to be approved since the list server thinks it's
spam" bucket, which we check on an irregular basis. Jim cleared that out a
couple of times in the last couple of days, so it's apparently not even
making it there.

Mail with the netscape header bug makes it to that bucket. That mail does
make it to the list, eventually :).

Can you check your smtp logs to make sure the messages went out and let us
know who accepted them for delivery?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.