OpenLinux2.4 - Mounting Internal ZIP Drive

Chuck celubin@excite.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

First things first, I just want to thank everyone who has help me the last
few days, with the few problems that I have encountered during setup.

Well it appears I have one more problem. It appears that during install
OPLX2.4 failed to detect my zipdrive. Under the RH6.0 OS it was hdd4, no
such animal here now! I can put a disk in and it appears to spin but I'm
unable to locate the drive. I have checked in Webmin and there's no
reference to the zipdrive. Any more suggestions?

TIA,
Chuck