adding Windows carriage returns

Patrick Rhodes Patrick.Rhodes@asu.edu
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:52:49 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAA17.505AA230

I have text file in Linux that I need converted to Windows.  From what I
understand, I need to add an extra carriage return or line feed at the end
of each line to read it properly in Windows.  I can't figure out how to do
this and I've been looking at the 'sed' at 'tr' commands.  I'm sure the
answer is in there, but I'm unable to figure it out as of yet.  Can anybody
help me with this?  Any and all information is appreciated.  Thanks!

Patrick

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAA17.505AA230

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2651.75">
<TITLE>adding Windows carriage returns</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have text file in Linux that I need =
converted to Windows.&nbsp; From what I understand, I need to add an =
extra carriage return or line feed at the end of each line to read it =
properly in Windows.&nbsp; I can't figure out how to do this and I've =
been looking at the 'sed' at 'tr' commands.&nbsp; I'm sure the answer =
is in there, but I'm unable to figure it out as of yet.&nbsp; Can =
anybody help me with this?&nbsp; Any and all information is =
appreciated.&nbsp; Thanks!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Patrick</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAA17.505AA230--