one more time--Help

Donn Shumway DShumway@hypercom.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:21:20 -0700

I'm not very familiar with Suse but can you verify if xfs (x font server)
is running?
ps -ef |grep xfs

What was the result of 'xset -q'?

Look in your XF86config file in your user's home directory for the fonts
section and paste it to a reply.

Regards,
Donn Shumway                                          dshumway@hypercom.com
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
--Albert Einstein

|--------+------------------------------------------->
|        |          Kelly A Kirby <kakirby@fastq.com>|
|        |          Sent by:                         |
|        |          plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.pho|
|        |          enix.az.us                       |
|        |                                           |
|        |                                           |
|        |          04/19/00 05:29 AM                |
|        |          Please respond to plug-discuss   |
|        |                                           |
|--------+------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                     |
  |       To:     plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                           |
  |       Subject:     Re: one more time--Help                                                          |

Donn Shumway wrote:

> What distribution are you using?
> Check your current font path using:
>
> xset -q
>
> Make XFree86 re-read the font path:
>
> 'xset fp rehash'
>
> Regards,
> Donn Shumway

Donn.... It appears that was done.. I have suse 6.3 and
those things were tried.. We're at a total loss here..

TIA

Kelly