hardware

Joel Dudley joel@silverw.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:33:34 -0700

Well, in light of my X problems I am looking for a better video card for my
Linux box.  I am interested in a TNT based card (like viper V550 or STB
4400) or anything similar speedwise (Banshee) in AGP form.  I am also
interested in PC100 SDRAM since my Linux box craves it.  I would prefer to
trade.  Listed below is the hardware I have for trade.  If anyone on the
list feels that this message is inappropriate for the PLUG list please
contact me.  Any messages regarding a trade, or expressing a disagreement
with this posting should be sent to me privately (joel@silverw.com).
Thanks.

Here is what I have:

4 16MB SIMM modules
24X Toshiba CD-ROM Drive
32X Toshiba CD-ROM drive
2 Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 sound cards
Cyrix P166 CPU
5 NE2000 compatible NICs
Leadtek Winfast L2300 Permedia2 AGP 8MB video
1.2 GB Quantum Fireball IDE drive
1.2 GB Seagate IDE drive
1.7 GB Fujitsu IDE drive
4.3 GB Samsung IDE drive
2 2.1 GB Western Digital UW SCSI drives
1 SIIG PCI Ultra SCSI controller card
1 Unknown Model 56K PCI Modem with Rockwell Chipset
1 56K USRobotics Winmodem