Computer donations

Kevin O'Connor kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:37:08 -0700

Trent,
Unless I am mistaken, either GCC or the MCCD is having an auction soon.
(I believe this coming weekend.) There are a number of boxen in the '486
and pentium catagory that should be available to you if you put in a
request for them directly. (Since you would be wanting them for 'school
purposes'.)

I can only assume that they have little use for any more of them since
they are in the process of getting rid of some.

Kevin

Trent Shipley wrote:

> [...]

Kevin O'Connor

"Waving away a cloud of smoke, I look up, and am blinded by a bright,
white
light. It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God.
In
a booming voice, He says: "THIS IS A SIGN. USE LINUX, THE FREE UNIX
SYSTEM
FOR THE 386."
(Matt Welsh)