gpg and email clients

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:46:49 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

OK, since I'm covering gpg for next month I want to cover how to integrate
it into different email clients.

If you're interested in using gpg with your current MUA please mail me
directly, e.g. please don't spam up the list with responses to this, and
let me know which client(s) you're using and would like to use gpg with.

It is unlikely that I will respond to these mails :). I'm just trying to
get a gauge for what people are using. I will minimally try to cover the
clients with several people using them. For instance, if I get 15 requests
for whatever it is that emacs uses I'll figure out how it that works. If I
just get one request for netscape we'll take you out back and have you
shot for using a GUI MUA :). If I get 10 requests for Eudora I'll point
you at a macntoy users group as I don't support it if it ain't running on
Linux :).

We will have info for pine and mutt. I don't know for certain that
Netscape/Mozilla can handle it, but if so I will plan on covering that as
well.

Any others that I should cover?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans