Linux admins and Java programmers wanted

bgjestva@direct-alliance.com bgjestva@direct-alliance.com
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:43:45 -0700

My employer, Direct Alliance, is looking for Linux admins and Java
programmers with Linux experience.  The job descriptions are below.  If
you're interested, email me your resume.  If you don't quite fit the
description, we might be interested anyway.

Resumes should be submitted in HTML.  Resumes in Word format will be
deleted.

About DAC:  This team is working on the e-commerce end of an integrated
system of computer sales and distribution.  You probably haven't heard
of us, as we work behind the scenes with some of the biggest names in
the computer industry.  When they need our abilities, or part of them,
we set them up with whichever pieces they need.

DAC is also a pretty cool place to work.  We manage to avoid
micromanagement in the IT department, for the most part.
--
    Bill Gjestvang
    Unix Web Admin

===============================
POSITION:  Java Linux Programmer

We need a Java programmer with experience doing servlets and XML.
Position involves e-commerce applications development.  Linux experience
is required.

REQUIREMENTS:
2-4 years Java experience.
Linux
XML (or at least HTML)

PREFERRED:
Jserv
Network Programming
Apache
Cold Fusion
Linux admin skills

PLUSSES:
Perl
bash
JNI
Bachelor's degree in related field

===============================
POSITION:  Linux Admin

We need a Linux Admin with Apache and scripting experience.

REQUIREMENTS:
2-4 years Linux admin professionally.
Apache
Perl