speedchoice upgrade to Sprint broadband

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:29:36 -0700

---
just checked for argument sake

according to MSN bandwidth test...I just recorded 1773Kbps

not the fastest result that I've had but certainly typical of the service
since they switched out my equipment to the new Sprint Broadband. I'm aimed
at South Mountain. I have a few customers that are pointed at Shaw Butte
which they are now presently upgrading the 2 way customers aimed there. I
don't know how the speed compares for those zones.

Craig
- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445