Upgrades was Re: Caldera OpenLinux 2.4 vs Redhat

Clayton Stapleton vernon@impulsedata.net
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:20:53 -0700

Hi All,
Just installed RH 6.2 the other day and it is working
fine. If I could just find out how to shrink the size
of the icons at the bottom of the screen I would like
it better, it uses Gnome.
Clay Stapleton