Demise of Dot Com Retailers Predicted ! !

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:30:16 -0400

I think we should make them eat their words
if they are wrong.  Just like Bob Metcalf.

;-)

The Wolf

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Leonard [mailto:robertbleonard@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 4:57 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: Demise of Dot Com Retailers Predicted ! !

John,

that was also in the media a week ago, seems forrester expanded and got more

mileage out of it than cnet did.

Of course there's going to be shakeout, but imagine the exposure forrester
is going to get over playing "chicken little".  I've also recently seen
similar stories about linux and open source software. anyone want to take a
bet on it's demise?

if it comes from the "ANALysts" i'd buy a salt factory to go with it.

and that's my .02 cents...