FreeWWWeb

Nathan Saper natedog@well.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:13:29 -0500 (CDT)

I haven't been following this thread, but I noticed some talk about
acoustic couplers, so I thought I'd chime in...

I have a ConnectGlobally Telecoupler II acoustic coupler, and I've been
incredibly happy
with it.  It handles 28.8kps very easily, and it works on all phones I've
tried it on (sometimes even my PCS phone!).  It is adjustable to fit about
any handset.  I believe it was about $130.  You can find more info at
laptopprodducts.com.