Linux Server

James Lee Bell jbell@eai-healthcare.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:23:01 -0700

--------------AB55E50D07F18BA49F16F24D

Actually, I'd say the reverse. Windows sometimes is so hard to figure
out what it's doing, where it's at, how fast it's actually doing it,
especially just before the BSOD. Sounds like a quantum mechanical wave
to me.  Whereas Linux is there every time you look at it, just pounding
away, doing exactly what's expected of it.

"Shawn T. Rutledge" wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 09:00:08PM -0700, Cindy Fox wrote:
> > But I'd rather just bring one Pentium.  I understand the quantum aspect, but
> > can you at least tell me which is the wave and which is the particle?  :)
>
> I'd say Windows is more "broken up" so it must be the particle stream.
> Ride the wave dude, surf Linux.
>
> Then again, Particle Man's more powerful than Triangle Man isn't he?
> Oh well.  We can leave the triangles out of it I guess.
--------------AB55E50D07F18BA49F16F24D

begin:vcard
n:Bell;James
tel;fax:602-266-7020
tel;work:602-266-7400 x229
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.eai-healthcare.com
org:eai Healthcare Staffing Solutions, Inc.;Information Technology
version:2.1
email;internet:jbell@eai-healthcare.com
title:Network Engineer
note:Information Technology Rules!
adr;quoted-printable:;;3800 N. Central Ave.=0D=0ASuite 800;Phoenix;AZ;85012;USA
fn:James Lee Bell
end:vcard

--------------AB55E50D07F18BA49F16F24D--