Zip Drives

Jason Brown vafudar@earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:46:39 -0700

What I do is add the commands to the end of the "/etc/rc.d/rc.local" file.
These are executed after everything else during bootup.  The commands in
order..

/sbin/insmod parport.o
/sbin/insmod parport_pc.o
/sbin/insmod imm.o (or ppa.o)
/sbin/insmod lp.o

should load everything correctly.

The lp.o entry is if you have a second parport with a printer on it.

Jason Brown