Cron Errors

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:47:19 -0700

It seems like on Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 12:50:17PM -0700, Craig White scribbled:
Orig Msg> you mean like that one where it refuses to take your email for like 6 hours?

Hey, That's a feature! ( see my sig on Teergrube )

Orig Msg> Has ubersekuritycrakerstoppen system managed to employ ns1.speedchoicen.com
Orig Msg> in his master plan?  ns2.speedchoice.com revealed the true identity of his
Orig Msg> domains whereabouts.

The speedchoice nameservers are acting up because of some
port scanner problems that fall inside the SpeedChoice IP space.

The account is being nuked from orbit, it's the only way to be sure...

JLF Sends...

** Debian Linux/*BSD Rocks! **  Read This Emails Headers **
Send me ASCII & RTF only. Microsoft formats go to /dev/null unread.
MagusNet,Inc. fights UCE/UBE/SPAM: http://www.imrss.org/dssl
http://maps.vix.com  http://www.orbs.org , http://www.mail-abuse.org
http://www.iks-jena.de/mitarb/lutz/usenet/teergrube.en.html
Got Anonymity on the Internet? http://www.magusnet.com/proxy.html