Zip Drives

Jason Brown vafudar@earthlink.net
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:34:20 -0700

The modules should be loaded by default as part of the
kernel-2.2.12-20.ixxx.rpm during install.  Check /lib/modules/2.2.xx/misc
where the 2.2.xx is the kernel version you are running.

These would also be created and installed in /lib/modules/2.2.xx/misc if you
recompile the kernel.  They are not in a package (tgz, rpm, or deb) by
themselves.

Jason Brown