Problem with Apache Web Server

Mike Cantrell yomahz@devnull.org
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 12:34:54 -0700

What's in your error logs?

<apache_path>/logs/err_log

You might also try putting in the entire path in the open function instead of
relying on the .. to work.

exmpl:

open(FILE, ">> /usr/local/apache/data.files/contents.list");

Another strange thing is that you're opening the file for writing (>>). This
W=would require that the file perms be set to at least 666. If you don't need to
write to the file, open it like this:

open(FLE, "/usr/local/apache/data.files/contents.list");

Mike Cantrell