Getting DSL configured using Linux

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 16:12:30 -0700

Again depends on the ISP.  If you have USWest there is a $15/month charge for a
static IP.  Inficad, I believe, supplies a static ip, but to connect multiple
machines you have to have a firewall with two NICs.  For uspest, just go into
the NAT of the 675 and set up port relaying (has to be done on a port by port
basis)