KDE application install errors

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:55:52 -0700

Make sure that you have a variable set called QTDIR.    I have a Slackware
system, but the fix should (hopefully) be the same for RH.   In my
/etc/profile, I have export QTDIR=/usr/local/qt.  Also, you will want to have
/usr/local/qt/lib in your /etc/ld.so.conf, then run ldconfig.  This should fix
the problem.  Then compile the source again.