What shell we do with the Microsoft.....

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:11:07 -0400

Ok but when they started to release programs which are useless without
explorer (development suites) then they have crossed the line.

The Wolf

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph T. Tannenbaum [mailto:tannenba@futureone.com]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 12:48 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: What shell we do with the Microsoft.....

I agree to this.  We maybe don't realize it, but when they took up explorer,
and integrated it into the OS, it made netscape get on the stick and improve
their product and crashed some others.  I haven't heard anything from mosaic
lately.  By integrating their products, they have jumped ahead quite a bit.
My main bitch with them is they let the people test their product after it
is released, they sell you what should have been in the package originally
(Win95 PLUS!) and their prices are way too high.  An office97 upgrade costs
more than my office95 did to begin with, never mind office 2000