[PLUG-Devel] PLUGdev Thursday night 7-9PM UAT room 245 - systemd

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Wed May 2 19:54:08 MST 2012

Hi All,

Tomorrows presentation is on systemd, the new process start up that is
replacing SysV scripts. I will give a quick overview of what makes
systemd different, work a basic example for those of you including
systemd in your deployments, and close with a discussion of some of
the potential configuration options when using systemd.

The June PLUGdev presentation is on Puppet, the first of several
presentations on configuration management tools we will be discussing
this Summer/Fall

I also want to ask if PLUGdev should take a Summer break or no - I am
willing (and obviously fail to remember what summer is like in
Phoenix) but this isn't going to work without you - so, speak up if
you plan on spending summer under a rock or not - thx

Ed