[PLUG-Devel] (no subject)

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:53:20 MST 2012

Yeah, it looked suspicious to me and I could not dig up any info on the
domain so I just marked it as spam.  With luck enough other people will to
get it noticed.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>wrote:

> This is a virus.  It's a link to a 3rd party cookie site.  Don't click on
> it.
>
> Lorin Thwaits email was hacked.
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Lorin Thwaits <lthwaits at hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>> http://agencesmadagascar.com/rating.php?bixavu=28&jwocidok=23

> --
> (503) 754-4452 Android
> (623) 239-3392 Skype
> (623) 688-3392 Google Voice
> **
> <http://it-clowns.com>Safeway.com
> Automation Engineer

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.