[PLUG-Devel] Topics for next 6 months of PLUG Development meetings

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:10:13 MST 2011

Not sure if the March meeting will fall in line when I'm in town for
spring break but I've been working on a fun project: a Minecraft
server implementation.

* https://github.com/kev009/craftd
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bks8lpDK4&feature=player_detailpage#t=2614s

I'd be happy to give a demo and go over some of the implementation
details this summer.

Regards,
Kevin