[PLUG-Devel] Late

Paul Hahn paul at hahn.name
Thu Sep 2 19:27:32 MST 2010

Oon my way, got held up.

On Sep 2, 2010 3:32 PM, "der.hans" <PLUG at lufthans.com> wrote:

Am 02. Sep, 2010 schwätzte Paul Hahn so:

> I have forgot that I am teaching till 7:00, which is when the meeting
> starts. I will not be th...
The calendar entry says the meeting starts at 19:30 anyway. I had already
thought about whether or not you can be on time for your presentation :).

I will not be there tonight.

Announcements would include:
. topics for next week ( Many uses for Live CDs and XBMC is not an Xbox
Media Center ), east side mtg is now on MCC's Southern and Dobson campus
. ABLEconf will be the first Saturday of April
. Software Freedom Day is coming up
. FUDcon will be in Tempe in January
. East Side Free Software Stammtisch is moving to Iguana Macks in Mesa this
month, 1371 N. Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224,
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=7879700364391171257&q=iguana+macks+chandler+arizona&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=jWlrTMXsLZ7GoAS33ZCKDg
. west side meeting has moved to Room 315 at DeVry University / Keller
Graduate School of Management, 6751 N Sunset Blvd, Glendale, AZ - Westgate
City Center, http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-Z8Khl6GsLi1U

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.