[PLUG-Devel] Linux Jobs...

Wehrli, Rob (SA-1) rwehrli at drs-ts.com
Thu Jul 22 14:16:21 MST 2010

We have a few interesting Linux job openings in Melbourne, FL.

I didn't see a way to post these to the Job Board section of PLUG.

Embedded Linux Hacker - Kernel/Drivers - Debugging HW - Firmware
SW Test Engineer      - Linux and Windows and embedded systems tests

We also have contract and contract to hire opportunities available
for those who are interested or currently looking.

US Citizens or Green Card Holders Required
Unfortunately, work must be performed on-site, no telecommuting :(

Melbourne is on the Atlantic side, about 35mi south of Cape Canaveral.
There is no state income tax in Florida and the sales tax is only 6%.
Housing is very affordable in this area.  Houses within a block of the
beach are selling for at or under $200K.

Send me an email w/resume and salary/hourly requirements in one of
the following file formats:

.odt
.pdf
.txt
.doc

We work a 9-80 schedule with every other Friday off.
We get 2 weeks of paid vacation and another 2 weeks of paid vacation
over Christmas/New Year break.

We have one of the best working environments I've ever seen.

rwe<hr<li<@>d>rs>->ts.>co>m

Remove the angle brackets...

If you love hacking Linux, writing scripts, Perl, C, C++, Qt and
a whole lot more...we'd like to hear from you!

Take Care.

Rob!

NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential or proprietary information belonging to DRS Technologies or the sender. The information is only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior written approval from the U.S. Department of State."