[PLUG-Devel] New JavaScript User Group PHX/AZ

Michael J. Ryan mygroups at tracker1.info
Thu Feb 18 22:46:28 MST 2010

Yeah, I tend to work more on the .Net side, but even from what I've seen of
PHP and Java developers, there really is a bit of aversion to
approaching/learning JS.  So hoping to get a bit more evangelism for JS going.

Hoping to have a good turn out, though no idea how many there will be.
Hopefully the JS group's list will be an indicator on this.  Also wanting to
get the JS side of things separate from any specific server-side tech.  Since
browsers are mostly cross platform and more and more agnostic towards their JS
compatability it helps.  Though would love to see support for E4X in something
beyond Mozilla's engine.

--
Michael J. Ryan - http://tracker1.info/