[PLUG-Devel] Developer Ignite #2

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Sat Oct 10 19:11:57 MST 2009

Presenters needed NOW! We're looking for presenters for our second Developer
Ignite! All submissions will be accepted, but we will give priority
consideration for presentations about netbooks or the new Intel® Atom™
Developer Program. Some sample topics may include: * Tips for designing and
developing applications and components * First thoughts on the Intel® Atom™
Developer Program * Cool usage models & ideas for netbooks * Experiences
developing applications for profit or fun Deadline for presentation
submissions is October 28, 2009 at 5PM MST. If you are new to the Ignite
presentation format, check out the videos at the O'Reilly site. You present
on something you are passionate about & your presentation slides
automatically move forward every 15 seconds. You get 20 slides total for a
5-minute presentation. Presentations are engaging, to-the-point, and fun.
Got stage-fright? No problem! Ignite audiences are warm and friendly so
there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of!
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/developer-ignite-2/