[PLUG-Devel] OT: Bugzilla consultant needed

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon May 25 21:37:11 MST 2009

Again[1], I express the need for a Bugzilla consultant.  We use
Bugzilla at work but have found the need to create reports, at the
least.  We may also need some customization of the system itself.
Especially we need someone experienced in getting high value and easy
use out of the tool.  In other words, we need someone to provide
insight and experience, along with development skills.  Previously, in
the post linked below, I thought less than a week of work would be
needed.  I now think 3 weeks is probably more likely.

I will be pursuing this question with some of the referenced companies
via bugzilla.org.  We'd like to find someone local for better
communication and ongoing work, if needed.

Alan

[1] http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20090206.194805.e56c32b9.en.html: