[PLUG-Devel] Tweet-Gnome

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon May 18 09:08:41 MST 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Ryan Rix <phrkonaleash at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:
>>
>> Nice application.  Handles multiple accounts well too.
>>
> That's not what @alandd said on twitter last night :(

Yes, well, you are right.

After I posted the above positive comment here, I found that choqoK
was apparently missing some tweets that were visible in the
twitter.com web interface.  I failed to update the negative comment
here.  So let me be complete in this list:

choqoK has a nice interface to Twitter.  It handles multiple accounts
well with a nested tab layout.  However, it appears to have missed a
number of tweets from my stream and so I will not be using it at this
time.