[PLUG-Devel] BlenderCAD Workshop (fwd)

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Thu May 7 19:01:34 MST 2009

moin moin,

please announce this at tonight's meeting.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 18:10:11 -0700
From: Matthew A Coulliette <matthewcad at cox.net>
To: der.hans <PLUG-Themen at LuftHans.com>
Subject: BlenderCAD Workshop

Hi everyone,

     BlenderCAD workshop meetings will be held at my house (address
below), on Sunday afternoons from 12-6pm every week.  Anybody who wants
to contribute to the BlenderCAD project should come and participate.  No
knowledge or experience required, although, being somewhat linux
literate would be helpful.  Not all of my computers and equipment are
finished yet, but they should be pretty soon.  If any one wants to get
caught up on the project so far, this is the current BlenderCAD forum page:

https://projects.blender.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=199203&forum_id=174

     Matthew A. Coulliette
     1556 E. Grandview
     Mesa, AZ. 85203