[PLUG-Devel] first Thursday of the month

Scott Harris harris_s at ociweb.com
Sun Jul 26 16:58:06 MST 2009

Hi Lisa,

The PLUG Devel Meeting calendar date is incorrect for August.
It should be 8/6 (the first Thursday of the month) but it is currently
8/7 (a Friday).
This must have happened when you fixed that it spanned two days on the
calendar.

Also, the future PLUG Devel Meeting dates (Sept, ....) still span two
days but should just be 1 day.  Always the first Thursday of the month.

Thanks,
Scott