[PLUG-Devel] HACKFEST Series: InstallFest Challenge!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Jul 4 12:16:50 MST 2009

The HackFest would like to challenge the InstallFest!

I have invited Dennis to appear at a HackFest lab as a FLAG!
If you would like to appear at a HackFest with a sign saying encroaching
your systems for test purposes is acceptable, please let me know?

Rules:
You must use Linux.
You cannot use a LiveCD.
You can setup and/or configure your system in any way you see fit, beit
exactly out of the box (Fedora 11, or Ubuntu), piece built (Gentoo) or
extensively hardened.

We will affix a FLAG indicating that you are "fair game".

Any takers?

--
(503)754-4452 wiki.obnosis.com
scientology.obnosis.com