[PLUG-Devel] HackFest Linux Security Series: Happy Valentines Day - How to Create a Linux Virus in Five Minutes "Required Reading for the Enlightened MailLister"

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Feb 13 09:43:56 MST 2009

On Friday the 13th, the end of the universe as we know it, right before Valentines Day attachment madness, we examine the techno-urban myth "Linux is more secure than Windows" with this excellent treatise on linux security.  It includes "Getting Root" and "pwning your friends/enemies" in one easy click.obnosis.com | wiki.obnosis.com| (503)754-4452PLUG HACKFESTS 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM