[PLUG-Devel] OT: Bugzilla consultant needed

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Feb 6 12:49:12 MST 2009

We need to find someone that can help us improve our use and value out
of Bugzilla.  This person would help refine our Bugzilla work-flow to
better match our needs.  Then some amount of customization of the
interface and/or reports may be required.  The right person would be
experienced in dealing with Bugzilla templates and code (Perl).

This is a short-term, contract gig of probably less than one week.
Please reply off-list with your experiences specific to these needs
and your fee requirements.  Thanks.