[PLUG-Devel] Meeting Thursday?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Feb 3 20:22:14 MST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:
> The PLUG Developer Meetings startup again this Thursday.  However, we
> don't have any specific presentation or topic lined up.
>
> I thank each of the people who have volunteered to help.  Please each
> of you, and everyone else, shake the trees for a presentation on
> Thursday.  What would you like to see?  Or better, what would YOU like
> to show?
>
> Reply here in the list.  Let's make it happen!

Two points of interest in follow-up here.

1. I am quite sick with the worst cold I've had in some time.  Went to
work but by 9:30 I was clobbered.  This puts my ability to host the
Thursday meeting at risk.  I certainly hope to be well enough but it
doesn't look good right now.

2. I have apparently neglected the PLUG Devel Meeting into
non-existence.  Witness this posting and a request on plug-discuss by
Hans have gone unanswered, on or off the list.  My repeated failure to
line up presentations, announce with enough warning and utilize
volunteers may be the root of the current state.  I profusely
apologize.

Does anyone want to meet this Thursday evening?

If so, at this late date we may need to plan on Boulders on Broadway
or some other location simply because I cannot guarentee my presence
because of viral invasion.  What alternate locations should we
consider?