[PLUG-Devel] FW: Python Developer Job in Phoenix, AZ

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Feb 1 16:24:10 MST 2009

From: Olin.Burrow.B1 at CyberCoders.com
To: lisakachold at obnosis.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:58:06 -0800
Subject: Python Developer Job in Phoenix, AZ

Hi Lisa,

I noticed your background and thought you may be interested in finding out more about our new job opening, which is pasted below for your review.

The position is for a Python Developer in Phoenix, AZ.

For more details or to apply simply visit our website:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qb.aspx?posId=OB-Python_AZ&ad=CSDCOlin.Burrow

Not a fit for this job?  Search all of our open jobs:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?ad=CSDCOlin.Burrow&sterm=Python

The job details:

Software Engineer Python
Location:  Phoenix, AZ
Salary Range:  $50,000 - $80,000

Python Developer, Software Engineer, SQL

If you are a PythonDeveloper with SQL experience, please read on!

What you need:

- Python
- SQL Server
- EDI
- Transaction Processing
- client server development

What you'll be doing:

- in house client server development
- claims analysis application
- heavy transaction processing

What's in it for you:

- competitive compensation package
- generous benefits

Python Developer, Software Engineer, SQL

If you are ready to join a winning team and take the next step in your career, apply today:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qb.aspx?posId=OB-Python_AZ&ad=CSDCOlin.Burrow

Know someone else who is a fit for this position?  Refer a friend & earn one thousand dollars if they get the job:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/e/?posId=OB-Python_AZ&ad=CSDCOlin.Burrow

Happy where you are?  Great!  We will only email you when we find a new job that may be a good fit for your background.  You can also use the link below if you would like us to hold off on emails to you about new jobs.

Good luck in your searches,

Olin

Olin Burrow | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders

CyberCoders | 42 Discovery | Irvine, CA 92618 | optout