[PLUG-Devel] PLUG developers April meeting is Canceled - The May Meeting is at our new location UAT

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Apr 1 18:25:55 MST 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Ed <plug at 0x1b.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> It was all a bit last minute, and then a head cold hit, so the April
> meeting is a no go. That isn't to say we haven't had progress. The
> PLUG Developers meeting has found a new home at UAT for which we would
> like to thank everyone that helped get it set up.
>
> PLUGdev meetings will be help at UAT from 7-9PM (7:30-9:30 during the
> summer) on the first Thursday of each month.
>
> Our thanks go to UAT and we are sorry that he April meeting has been canceled.

Thanks to Ed, Scott and Lisa for working on tomorrow's meeting.  I am
sorry that it is canceled but understand the difficulty.

With the ground work they have laid, the meeting will be in an
excellent environment.  May 7th will be a great meeting.  Plan now to
come and refresh the PLUG Developer energy!