[PLUG-Devel] OT: sourceforge or codeplex or googlecode for OSS hosting

Josh Coffman josh at computeristsolutions.com
Mon Sep 15 21:09:43 MST 2008

Ted,

  Why don't you start a thread and share you're dsvc experiences?
I've not used any, but thought I might try mercurial out for fun.
(yep... source control for fun..  I'm mental.)  Anyway, I'd be
interested.  I do a lot of stuff that is just me or for a client that
has their own setup.  So I'm not sure I see the point of dsvc in my
case, but I'd like to know more.

-j

--
Josh | josh at computeristsolutions.com | http://computeristsolutions.com