[PLUG-Devel] Profiling a new programming language

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sat Nov 15 16:52:52 MST 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 01:50:21PM -0700, Joshua Zeidner wrote:
>   I would suggest reading the 'Dragon Book' :
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principles_of_Compiler_Design

I second that recommendation. I've had a copy of the dragon book for a
long time and have refered to it many times over the years. Some of
what's in there applies to other problems than just compilers. It's one
of those "if you could only have 10 books about computers" kind of
books.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/