[PLUG-Devel] HackFest Series: KeyLoggers (Trust [and Ownership] = Everything) for Administrators v1.1

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 09:24:00 MST 2008

Hi,

>Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the "I'm a PC" Messenger
themepack now. Download now.<http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642558/direct/01/>
Shut up. :-)

Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix
TamsPalm - The PalmOS Blog
(623)-239-1103 <-- Grand Central, baby!

Jasmine Bowden - Class of 2009, Marc Rasmussen - Class of 2008, Erica
Sheffey - Class of 2009, Rest in peace.