[PLUG-Devel] rails and sending email

Josh Coffman joshcoffman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:07:46 MST 2007

Ok, I'm not sure whether it matters, but I'm trying to send mail to a
non-local address. the one i'm writing from for instance.
Anyway, I think I still have some work to do with sendmail. Because I use
cox, I think I have to setup sendmail as a relay to the cox mail server.

I'll post any progress. tips are appreciated.

-j