[PLUG-Devel] Ann: Devel Meeting, Thursday, May 3rd

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Mon May 7 23:13:03 MST 2007

Am 07. May, 2007 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:

> I wouldn't say that is all bad.  I find that "getting cat" at the east
> side meeting is often a more educational experience than the actual meeting.

"hallway track" is the technical term :).

Both presentation style meetings and hallway track serve their own
purposes and I find both to be invaluable to a technical group. That
goes for the group for which 'technical' is learning about 12th century
blacksmithing as well as for a modern computer group.

As to the devel meeting. I didn't keep a count, but I think we hit 20
people. We had to move because we'd overfilled the first area we were in.
We also filled up the larger area.

Looked like everybody was conversing, so it worked well.

We also got an offer to do one or more presentations on asterisk for the
general meetings.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine