[PLUG-Devel] Problem for this week's Devel meeting

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Tue May 1 17:10:39 MST 2007

Am 01. May, 2007 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

moin moin Alan,

> This last weekend there was a death in my extended family.  The funeral

First off: my condolenses and yes please take time for your family!

We'll be fine. Thanks for letting us know and thanks for all the work you
do in leading and hosting the devel group!

> and surrounding events will be on Thursday, precluding my hosting of the
> PLUG-Devel Meeting.  This means that not only do we need a presentation
> still, we need someone to host and a venue to hold it for this month.
>
> Do we have volunteers for hosting and location for this week's meeting?

As you suggested elsewhere, maybe we should just meet at Boulders on
Broadway, then new Free Software Stammtisch location.

Brian has also offered to let us meet at Sequoia.

Anybody have a preference?

Any suggestions for a topic?

Perhaps some sort of discussion

> I can drive the discussion to make other arrangements but will not be
> able to host or attend.
>
> I am sorry for the late inconvenience to the group.  I had hoped that
> the schedule would allow the meeting to proceed undisturbed.

No worries. Take your time.

ciao,

der.hans
<moose> Roses are #FF0000,