[PLUG-Devel] Planning next meeting: Linux PDAs

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Jun 26 21:28:51 MST 2007

I just checked our proposed topic schedule.  The July 5th meeting was
suggested to be experience reports on PDAs that run Linux.

I have used such a PDA.  It is a Sharp Zaurus SL-5600.  Since getting my
notebook I have not used it much.  I better get it cranked back up.

Who else has used or uses a Linux PDA?  Would you like to discuss your
experiences with the group?  It would be especially interesting to hear
about programming for one.  I have not done any of that.

Please respond to the group with offers to discuss your Linux based PDA
experiences.  I don't think it hurts too much to duplicate models since
we each have different points of view.