[PLUG-Devel] July Phoenix Rails Users Group

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Mon Jul 16 09:24:45 MST 2007

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 07:09:22AM -0700, Derek Neighbors wrote:
> Figured I would re-announce this on the devel list as the meeting has moved
> and it's been a while.  Figured this was a good topic for someone maybe
> wanting to learn more about Ruby on Rails.

I really do wish this weren't consistently scheduled against stammtisch.
I enjoy stammtisch, and it's a longstanding event with a known schedule.
I'm quite interested in Ruby and RoR, but I keep opting out because of
this conflict. Just FYI.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/